To condition or not to condition, to oil or not to oil - with regards to your hair, you'll discover a wide range of counsel. Mom will instruct you to oil your hair while your beautician will prescribe the better and brighter treatment such as hair spa, Moroccan oil, strengthening and what not.
Before you make your decision based on aforementioned information, here are a couple of things you should know to take care of your hair:
- It's ordinary to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair daily so don't freeze when you see a little group creeping over your tiled floor.
- Brush wet hair with extraordinary care since they're delicate and inclined to breakage. Take a wide-toothed brush and run it from the roots to the closures of your hair as tenderly as could be expected under the circumstances. This method will also be less painful for you to comb.
- Trim your hair at regular intervals to dispose of those rough split ends and to look well groomed.
- Try not to wash your hair consistently with shampoo and if at whatever point you do so, make sure to apply some conditioner as well from time to time. Try and use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
- You can add lemon juice to water and spray it over your hair when you're heading out as lemon has loads of other extraordinary excellence utility benefits.
- Coconut oil is a tried and tested genuine hair care treatment, and it smells nice too. Before showering, rub 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil onto your scalp and let it sit for around 60 minutes. Shampoo normally. You can also look for a shampoo that already contains coconut oil.
Also Read: 7 Skin Care Tips For A Glowing Skin During Summer
Besides the basic tips, here is one another, keep your hair away from the warmth turning out particularly from a dryer, straightener or styler as it reportedly damages your hair in the long run.